Electronic Arts' Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne is regarded throughout the industry as a leader in delivering high-quality, engaging games on iOS and Android. We release new meaningful updates for our live mobile games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed, and The Sims Mobile.
The QA Development Manager is the owner of the end-to-end QA plan for a product, major service or feature. You will scope and strategize all aspects of the QA business on the projects you manage, and will oversee functionality test planning, execution and reporting. You will play an active role in process improvement projects, and will use data to drive decisions. Maintaining partnerships and open communications lines with your stakeholders will be key. You will report to the Quality Verification Development Director.
• Manage the planning, execution, and reporting processes of the QA team
• Partner with leads on other teams (Game Development, Compliance, Certification, Localization) and work with project owners to ensure the teams are working as efficiently as possible
• Assure completion of testing for projects and comprehensive bug tracking and reporting
• Monitor and evaluate tester/analyst performance and take corrective actions as and when needed
• Measure on quality assurance metrics
• Use metrics and analytics to anticipate future issues affecting the health or quality of the game, and to some extent, the team
• Help manage the capacity plan; scheduling and tracking; and change requests
• 6+ years' experience in Quality Assurance
• 1 or more years of experience in project planning in testing or software development environments
• 1 year minimum of people management experience
• Experience with several project management and bug tracking tools
• Experience working on automation tools and other cost-effective testing methodologies
• Experience using product and quality data for generating meaningful metrics and visualization
• Agile experience (or similar certification)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71ykk-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.