Video Game Producer
Guildford, United Kingdom
Development Manager ( 12 month contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content, and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
At EA, we believe in the power of Positive Play. Games are for everyone and we believe that Inclusion transforms the player experience, and we want to make games that resonate with people around the world.
The IPeX team (Inclusive Player Experience), which is part of EA's Positive Play Group, exists in support of our developers by advocating for a more consistent, and deliberate effort for inclusion and diversity in our products and game development processes. By integrating Inclusive Design into the foundation of how we make games at EA, we aim to produce relatable content, and authentically represent players worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Development Manager who wants to work with us to create games and characters that are as diverse as the communities we serve, uniting players around the world through the power of play.
As a Development Manager you oversee the teams daily tasks, time, and resources. You are also responsible for supporting the team by:
• Reporting to the Director of Inclusive Design & Product Development, you will manage the work intake, task tracking and reporting
• Provide support to grow and administer knowledge repositories.
• Help arrange workshops, newsletters, and creation of learning materials.
• Help manage communication and relationships with multiple partners within and outside of EA
• Identify and report risks and developing mitigations for them
• Resolve roadblocks for the team to allow them to make an impact.
• Guide continuous improvement of our processes through retrospectives
What you can expect from us
• A team that will support your growth and development.
• An opportunity to affect the development of games in a meaningful way
What we look for in applicants
• You are welcomed from any areas and backgrounds, such as Human-Computer Interaction, Sociology, Psychology, Cognitive science, Game design, etc.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including presenting to large groups of individuals.
• Must be accomplished at building successful partnerships and collaboration.
• A passion for gaming, player communities and quality and a heart for inclusive design
Please apply online with a CV and cover letter in English
We look forward to receiving your application!
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We
create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players
everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine
creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the
diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture
and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the
most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3pq1-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.