Content Designer - FIFA Mobile
Development Manager - FIFA Software Quality Assurance (Temporary)
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
Join us for a fulfilling career while defining the future of interactive entertainment.
QA Development Managers are the owners for the QA plan from end to end for a product or major service/feature. This entails scoping strategizing for all aspects of the QA business on the project, performance managing the execution of those plans from pre-production all the way to post launch activities.
• Coordinate across a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that deliverables and goals are met.
• Collaborate and assist in creating the overall Quality Plan; defining a project budget, forecasting a staff plan, communication plan and an overall test strategy.
• Help manage the capacity plan; scheduling and tracking; and change requests.
• Improve efficiency/effectiveness of the QA effort by assessing current practices and incorporating new strategies, including further use of technology, automation, career management of staff, and development of new test tools.
• Communicate issues, risks, concerns, and successes to stakeholders.
• 2+ years Project Management or Project Coordination experience.
• Fluent in current project management methodology (Waterfall, Agile, and Lean Methodology)
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Project, Word
• Jira Experience
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.