Development Directors are the quality owners for a franchise, product and services. They are accountable for the end-to-end quality of the entire product. We're looking for candidates with experience managing operations teams and leading large-scale projects, with passion for technology.
You will report to the Senior Development Director.
You will need:
• Work with partners/partners to improve overall quality by emphasizing quality verification throughout the development lifecycle.
• Improve the operational effectiveness of the quality verification strategy by understanding current practices and introducing new strategies.
• Develop working relationships with our partners
• Partner with external shared service teams to accomplish project requirements.
• Manage external QA teams.
• Provide line management to employees across departments within a single project team.
• Work with project team and coordinates requirements with external partners.
• Establish and assign task goals from defined project goals; achieve project deliverables through managing team at a project-level.
• Mitigate risk for assigned scope.
• Work with partners to manage scope and quality.
• Make decisions around the balance between quality/time/cost, and directing the team accordingly.
• Provide feedback to project budget and budget planning process; follow and track budget.
You should also have:
• Understanding of project management methodology; can model systems and reports using Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Project, Word, VISIO and other EAC standard tools.
• Managed a project including establishing project plan and project budget, determining task requirements, assigning tasks and implementing operational changes.
• You can identify/mitigating risks; take appropriate steps to resolve difficulties including changes to work methods, technologies and project schedules.
• You take ownership and see projects through despite obstacles and difficult circumstances, demonstrating a sense of commitment.
• Apply new concepts and procedures while dealing with change by asking questions or promoting solutions.
• 5+ years project management or team leadership experience.
• Education requirement University degree bachelor's or equivalent professional experience.
• Understanding of different software development methodologies (such as Waterfall and Agile).
• Software development management experience.
• Familiarity with EA's sports products.
• Project management certifications or training.
• Understanding of Big data systems and pipelines.
• Understanding of server infrastructure and testing, alongside assessing security risks and using data to identify fraud/illegitimate users would be ideal.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4ymb7-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.