Senior Art Director - UFC
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA SPORTS NHL has revolutionized sports gaming for tens of millions of players around the world, pioneering award-winning and innovative technology and experiences that connect players to the speed, skill and creativity of the NHL.
The EA SPORTS NHL franchise is founded on dedication, passion and innovation. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the team is comprised of fearless talent on a mission to deliver on-ice experiences that connect gamers around the world through play. If you're a creative pioneer with a passion for your craft, this role is your chance to turn a job into something you love.
• Be responsible for the full operational aspects of the game development, including establishing development framework, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management and budget.
• Be responsible for the full operational aspects of the project development, including framework, reporting, risk management, resource management and budget.
• Be responsible for coaching and mentoring a strong production team; recruiting, onboarding, and retention.
• Work with the project leadership to define the strategy to execute against milestones and key deliverables.
• Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently on time and on budget.
• Drive efficiencies and new ways of thinking with a goal of reducing waste and increasing predictability.
• Foster an engaging, fulfilling and fun working environment
• Help the team focus on the critical few: filters issues based on a clear understanding of the studio strategies and objectives, and helps the team break down complex problems.
• Develop, maintain and publish project KPI's that track project quality, delivery and predictability.
• Establish regular communication with team and key stakeholders to provide project status updates.
• 7+ years of operations and leadership experience with strong leadership skills with the ability to challenge and influence a variety of stakeholders.
• The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of project operations acquired from a minimum of 5+ years experience in project management on AAA game franchises or similar software development projects.
• Experience managing a large project with Agile project management principles and practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, and possesses strong emotional intelligence skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - able to work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.