EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA SPORTS NHL has revolutionized sports gaming for tens of millions of players around the world, pioneering award-winning and creative technology and experiences that connect players to the speed, skill, and creativity of the NHL.
The EA SPORTS NHL franchise is founded on passion and new ideas. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the team is composed of remarkable talent on a mission to accomplish on-ice experiences that connect gamers around the world through play. If you're a creative pioneer with a passion for your craft, you will have the chance to turn a job into something you love. Responsibilities:
• Be responsible for the full operational aspects of the game development, including establishing development framework, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management and budget.
• Work with the project leadership to define the strategy to execute against milestones and key deliverables.
• Solve problems, balance priorities, and find creative solutions to achieve results.
• Foster an engaging, fulfilling and fun working environment that is inclusive and diverse.
• Be responsible for coaching, mentoring, and career development of your team. Lead project managers at all levels of your team.
• Develop, maintain and publish project KPI's that track project quality, delivery and predictability.
• Establish regular communication with the team, partners and key stakeholders to provide project status updates.
• Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently on time and on budget.
• 7+ years of operations and leadership experience with strong leadership skills with the ability to challenge and influence a variety of stakeholders.
• The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of project operations acquired from a minimum of 5+ years experience in project management on AAA game franchises or similar software development projects.
• Experience managing a large project or multiple projects ideally using a variety of project management methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, and possesses strong emotional intelligence skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - able to work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv76ow-3-239-118-166-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.