We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
What a Development Director does in QVS Analytics:
A Development Director in analytics manages people, budget, and the delivery of our key product – data insights. DD's are the keepers of the project schedule; they manage the team through the project cycle ensuring quality delivery, collaboration, and clear communication. DDs partner with stakeholders to ensure that they are managing the project on time, top quality, and within budget.
We are looking for a Data Analytics DD to join our growing team of data experts and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling, and analysis. They will work closely with QV and Development Stakeholders to provide sound data reports and analysis that help ensure quality games. They will report to the Analytics Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer, who welcomes all qualified candidates. We value diverse teams, unified through collaboration, culture, and craft, and encourage our team members to bring their unique perspectives to the table.
• Build and evolve the team; identify resourcing needs, foster a work environment that enables employees to reach their potential
• Organize and help the team to remain focused and on track, address conflicts or bottlenecks; provide project and goals context; established mindset for continuous improvement
• Communicate with the project team, leadership, and partners; connect daily tasks to organization goals; support our shared vision
• People management of direct reports; support growth plans, and learning goals
• Comfortable guiding analysts through both technical and non-technical work, anticipating the questions from partners to get analysts prepared and giving directions for solutions.
• Establish and assign task objectives from defined project goals; plan, execute, communicate and monitor resources to deliver the project
• Proactively mitigate risk for assigned scope
• Partner with stakeholders and QV leadership to manage requirements, delivery, and quality
• Establish an overall project schedule based on the individual task estimates
• Determine the resource requirements to meet the task requirements
• Establish a project budget, determine task dependencies, and assign tasks to team resources
• Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
• Report and document progress; communicate with the team and partners
• Minimum of 5 years project management or team leadership experience.
• Education requirement University degree bachelors or equivalent professional experience.
• Effective communication, collaboration, and delegation skills across all levels and organizations.
• 5+ years of experience in various project management methodologies; ideally Scrum Master Certified
• 5+ years of experience with planning and managing numerous processes, people, and projects simultaneously.
• 3+ years of experience using data to contribute to product quality and project efficiency; effective at understanding dashboard and KPIs to support the business needs.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company matches, and of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that succeeds in creativity and individuality.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5xmv-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.