DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
We are looking for an experienced project manager who is passionate about gaming to provide daily production support for their team(s). You will create an environment that enables our excellent teams to focus on what they are good at and support them with administrative work and production support. The Development Director plans time, resources and tracking progress working together with the other leads in the team. You will be an essential person in the daily operation of the teams you work with.
What skills does DICE look for?
We believe you have the following:
• 5+ years project management experience – preferably in the tech / software development industry
• Some years of leadership experience and a desire to lead and help teams achieve their goals
• Experience in negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution in complex project setups
• Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization
• Focused on motivating and inspiring team(s) to work as one towards the project goals
We believe that you are comfortable and have experience working with:
• Agile development, using Scrum/Kanban/Lean
• Project roadmaps, sprint planning, retrospectives, day-to-day team management, dependency management
• Project development with emphasis on team empowerment
• Risk analysis and mitigation techniques
• Budgeting and resource planning
• Tools: e.g. Jira, Hansoft, Word, Excel (create & maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint, PowerBI or other project management, reporting and tracking tools.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g678b8-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.