DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
As a Development Manager in DICE, you will manage project and feature planning, implement and improve our processes, mentor our people and manage risks partnering with the Technology organisation of the studio. Reporting into a Senior Development Director, you will work with Technical Directors and game Producers to guide decisions within your team and the broader Technology organisation - presenting practical and creative options to solve project challenges.
A Development Manager at DICE is also a leader of team culture and engagement – finding the right balance between delivering excellent products and caring for our team's health and well-being.
What skills does DICE look for?
You have 5+ years working as a project manager; preferably within the Tech industry. You are passionate about efficient projects and processes supporting great products. You have experience creating and maintaining well functioning teams. You are comfortable talking across all levels of an organization; you always know the status of your project and can visualize that status for any audience.
We believe that you have experience working with (or equivalent):
• Project management frameworks such as Agile and Waterfall
• Project development with emphasis on team empowerment
• Manage multiple requirements from different teams
• Tools, e.g. Jira, Hansoft, Microsoft and Google products.
• Manage planning in different stages of development (design, production, live service)
• Scope and Capacity Management across different products
• Track and communicate project status
• Identify and manage risks within the project
• Guide your team to achieve our milestones on time and at quality
• Inspire and align all involved teams towards the outlined goals
• Provide support and mentorship to your team members
• Maintain an environment that encourages creativity and collaboration
• Create new processes, evaluate existing processes, and evolve process to support the team
• Guide current processes to encourage innovation and improvements
• Document and share what we learn with the team and studio
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.