Machine Learning Engineer
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling video game franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
Do you love FIFA? Does the idea of making the player experience better motivate you? We're looking for an experienced Game Security Lead who can jump in and help our efforts to make FIFA a fun and fair game. Reporting to the Franchise Development Director, you'll be involved in the development of in-game features and protections like anti-cheat, fraud prevention and fair-play programs. Plan, strategize and build a roadmap that inspires engagement with our players, protect the in-game economy and gameplay experiences, and help the security vision of FIFA and our EA Sports franchises.
• You will build and evolve cohesive teams; identify resourcing needs, provide challenges and developmental opportunities to ensure that all employees reach their potential.
• You will develop working relationships with your immediate team and those outside of the immediate team that have an effect on the completion of projects.
• You will establish and assign task goals from defined project goals; achieve project deliverables through managing our team at a project-level (e.g. Franchise-wide level).
• You will establish a project budget, determine task requirements, and assign tasks to team resources.
• You will manage employees across multiple disciplines within a single project team.
• You will improve operational effectiveness of team effort by assessing current practices and incorporating new strategies.
• You will partner with Product Managers and other Development Directors to manage development of committed deliverables while understanding quality, scope, and capacity constraints.
• You will communicate progress, challenges, risks and mitigations, milestones, and achievements to multiple levels of leadership within EA SPORTS with transparency.
• You will create an inclusive environment and quickly address any conflict on the team.
• Education requirement University degree bachelor's or equivalent professional experience.
• 4+ years management experience.
• Experience in a Scrum/Agile software development environment.
• Experience managing distributed teams, data scientists, or data projects is considered an asset.
• Knowledge of software security, fraud, and cheating is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn6eo-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.