DEI Content Expert (6-month contract/remote)
DEI Content SME (6-month contractor)
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
As a DEI Content Expert, you report to our Chief Diversity Officer and help our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion team curate content and comms to share our DEI impact and vision with our teams across the company.
• You will run the creation, review, and iteration of DEI-related content and comms
• You will build and support comms plans for DEI-centered shifts and events
• You will implement a comms strategy to share our DEI vision and progress company-wide
• You will manage a centralized content calendar across channels mapped to our goals, important announcements, and events
• You will coordinate the integration of DEI content and messaging into pre-existing internal platforms, channels, and partner comms
• You will analyze data to improve content engagement
• You will research and stay current on industry news and trends to create content that is well-aligned with DEI best practices and points-of-view
• You will work with internal partners to gain support for messages (i.e. Brand, Marketing, Internal Comms, People Experience teams, and more)
You have 3+ years experience with the following…
• Create points of view, comms, and content connected to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Social Impact topics
• Identify important messages from business goals and problem statements
• Manage multiple and simultaneous workstreams that require content creation and review from partners, and delivery
• Analyze user data trends to inform decisions on content development or approach
• Partner across multiple partners to build their perspective into content/comms while maintaining and representing a branded voice
• Use industry research to share best practices and enhance new ways of working and thinking for the team
• Passionate about connecting the dots and storytelling for impact
• Curious and thoughtful about how people engage with and react to messaging
• Eager to work with teams and build as a partner in iteration
• Open to new ways of thinking and working, and helping teams evolve to do the same
• Look to grow as a thought-partner with a team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x095-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.