Data Engineer- EA SPORTS Security (Contract)
We are looking for a data engineering expert able to design and implement data processes that are at the center of our EA Sports Security team's operation. Reporting to the Senior Data Engineer and working with our team of Data Scientists you can adopt a security mindset to predict the adversaries' moves and ensure the right data is available to detect them.
• Work with raw data, design schemas, optimize data transformations, and manage deployments and maintenance of data pipelines
• Develop business intelligence and reporting solutions
• End-to-end administration and maintain tools, systems, pipelines and ETLs
• Communicate designs, issues and trade-offs to partners
• Expert knowledge and proficiency with SQL and no-SQL databases.
• Some familiarity with machine learning, and statistical approaches to data analysis
• You have experience solving complex data engineering problems in maintainable and scalable fashion
• Some familiarity with AWS cloud architectures and web application development
• Experience with several languages: Java, Python, R, SAS, SQL and related data gathering and analysis tools
• A BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
• Familiarity with Big Data tools such as Splunk, Hadoop and Spark
• Familiarity with Data Engineering tools like Airflow
• Exposure to Security in areas such as network/software security and an understanding of security data, attack vectors and more
• Experience with Visualization tools and libraries such as Tableau and Looker
• Software development experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3km5n-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.