Development Technology & Solutions
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
The Opportunity Ahead:
As a Data Analyst you will help analyze our operational data to improve our Quality Verification (QV) strategies. You will be someone who has a passion for diving into data to solve our problems. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games. You will report to our Analytics Manager.
What a Data Analyst does at EAX QV team:
• Develop scripts and queries to import, clean, transform, and enhance data.
• Build live data dashboards complete with user documentation.
• Develop statistical analysis models for hypothesis testing, prediction, or inference.
• You will advocate for data quality; craft data quality policies and data governance.
• Drive methodologies in tools and visual technologies for building live project data dashboards that provide important data for project monitoring and informs decisions.
Our Next Data Analyst needs:
• 2+ years of work experience in an Analyst role.
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics) and completion of post-secondary level Math and Statistics courses.
• You will work with different types of data (relational, big data, textual), and accessible through different means (SQL, REST API)
• Knowledge of different data software analytics and visualization tools such as New Relic, Redshift, Elasticsearch, Google Analytics, PowerBI, Kibana and Grafana.
• Understand how data is stored in databases and write fast and reusable SQL code to retrieve it.
• You write efficient Python or R code to answer data analysis questions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7j1bk-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.