We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The Challenge Ahead:
As a Data Analyst you will focus on identifying patterns, risk and opportunity. You are curious and creative with a passion for diving into our data. Can work with our partners along with a tool belt of advanced technical knowledge with SQL and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
• You will report to the Analytics Manager and partner with your game team to design interactive and real-time dashboards and provide insights to influence game quality through data-informed insights
• Assemble data from multiple sources, conduct analyses, perform research, designs, documents and implement analytical solutions
• You develop scripts and queries to import, manipulate, clean, and transform data from different sources
• You present analysis conclusions to the game team in a clear, understandable, and valuable way. Tell compelling stories supported by data using Power BI
• You oversee your active project, always looking for new problems to solve and new concepts to implement
• You build metrics reporting systems and track process improvements across the team
• You converse with your team members and partners
• Build relationships and share knowledge
• 3+ years in a past analytical role that involved thinking of big pictures, suggesting changes to process, identifying risks and potential opportunities for data improvement
• 3+ years' experience building dashboards, developing data models and generating visualizations
• Expert SQL skills including experience querying complex data sets, NoSQL and elastic search is a bonus
• University degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, etc.)
• You are creative when approaching challenges and solving problems
• Strong numeracy skills including statistics, simulation, and optimization
• Ideally would have worked in an Agile environment with multiple partners
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55m91-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.