Please note: We will support a hybrid working model for this role.
The Challenge Ahead
We are a group of Business Analysts, Data Analysts, and Engineers who work with multiple teams to provide insight about our online services that enhance the game experience. We support a multi-billion-dollar video game ecosystem and non-development departments within EA – our portfolio is wide. Our environments are challenged by marketing promotions, game launches, and security threats. We are passionate about automation. You will report to the Director of Infrastructure Optimization, inside the Production, Infrastructure, and Engineering team.
Who You Are
• Have a passion for engagement
• Communicate well with people across dozens of teams and practices
• Have natural curiosity
The systems we support are diverse, produced by dozens of teams from around the world. You will have a diverse skill set and always be eager to expand it. More importantly, you can apply your conceptual understanding to new technologies. The below is a representative but non-exhaustive list of the skills we are looking for in you.
• Partner, liaise, and translate technical requirements to spend with teams across the organization
• Provide strategic insights to partners and leadership, optimizing our products
• Experience working with Infrastructure cost and usage, including Cloud Financial Management (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Use appropriate methodology for complex problems
• Experience with data visualization software packages, e.g., Looker, Power BI, Tableau
• Experience with SQL: including experience querying complex data sets
• Familiarity with Python
• A B.A./B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or Engineering Sciences
• 5+ years of experience in related fields
• Curiosity about chargeback process
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92nj7-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.