The Data Analyst will focus on data within the Quality Verification team, bringing value for spotting patterns, identifying risk and opportunity. We are looking for a passionate data analyst with a tool belt of advanced technical knowledge with SQL and Excel (can perform complex functions). We will rely on you to build data products to help extract valuable, applicable insights.
• You will receive questions from the game team, understand the questions, and determine the data needed to answer them.
• You will assemble data from multiple sources, conduct analyses, perform research, designs, documents and implement solution.
• You will propose solutions and insights to game areas.
• You will develop scripts and queries to import, manipulate, clean, and transform data from different sources.
• You will present analysis conclusions to the game team in a clear, understandable, and valuable way. Tell compelling stories supported by data using visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau or similar).
• You will take ownership for their active projects, always looking for new problems to solve and new concepts to implement.
• You will build metrics reporting systems and tracks process improvements across the team.
• You will build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
• You will work with team members and partners.
• At least 2 years in a data analyst role or similar positions.
• Expert data visualization techniques for charts and reports - good knowledge of Microsoft Power BI or Tableau.
• Have very good database and SQL knowledge, NoSQL and elastic search.
• Data Analysis - good knowledge of R language, Excel, including VBA, PivotTables, and array functions - or other similar tools used for discovering data patterns and correlations through statistical methods.
• University degree in a technical field (. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research)
• Good math, including statistics, simulation, and optimization.
• Excellent English skills (written and spoken).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbeb7k-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.