Développeur(se) principale de logiciels de rendu / Lead Software Developer - Rendering
''Motive'' is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help make the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
As the Lead Rendering Software Developer, you will report to the Project Technical Director. You will work with art leadership to push visual quality while maintaining high rendering performance.
• Leads, manages and mentors a team of rendering developers.
• Works with artists and other graphics programmers to design and implement world class rendering features.
• Oversees and drives developments related to graphic techniques, workflows and pipelines.
• Leads rendering optimization and memory usage in collaboration with the tech art team.
• Is accountable for the quality of the code produced by his/her team.
• Participate in higher level planning with project management and Technical Directors.
• Accurately estimates his/her schedules and delivers high quality work products to that schedule.
• 10+ years of PC or console game programming experience as a rendering programmer
• Experience managing a team of programmers
• Advanced knowledge of C++ and Data Oriented Design
• Advanced knowledge of major graphics APIs
• Extensive knowledge of GPU and console hardware
• Passion for computer graphics and game development
• Strong math background
• Self-motivated with proven experience researching, developing, and optimizing rendering solutions for a variety of platforms
• A commitment to delivering high quality games
• Experience working in an environment with an emphasis on concurrency, memory, and performance
• B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent education or experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7b0k-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.