We are EA
Over the last twenty years we've entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning and massively entertaining games. We are a team of accomplished people who create games with joy and passion.
At Criterion, we place enormous value on creative collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspective. Our studio is a healthy mix of industry veterans and newcomers working together to inspire, support, and educate one another.
The Challenge Ahead
Criterion is looking for an accomplished Cops Design Lead. The cops experience is core to NFS, it is one of our differentiating features and thus of essential importance.
The Cops Design Lead role will define, and working with their teams to deliver, this core 'Need For Speed' player experience. You will report into our Gameplay Design Director who directs all our gameplay teams. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about working in gameplay design and can work with technical crafts such as AI developers.
What You'll Do:
• Work with Production and Project Management partners to direct the development of your features
• Collaboratively produce designs for the cops player experiences that satisfy the product goals and creative vision
• Inspire and align your team around your designs
• Work with the development team to review and guide the implementation of the cops game experiences
What We're Looking For:
• Demonstrated experience in leading the creative for core game experiences
• Passion for working collaboratively with diverse teams
• Ability to converse with software engineers on cop AI and direct their efforts
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zo4e-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.