Associate Brand Manager
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our Lifecycle Marketing team is seeking a Lifecycle Coordinator who will report to the Sr. Specialist, Lifecycle Strategy. The team is designed to create cohesive and seamless messaging player journeys, ensuring multiple channels, such as email, in-game, web and mobile, to work together to personalize a player's experience across EA's Network. The Lifecycle Coordinator will also work traffic all of the campaigns created in the appropriate in-game real estate designated.
You will work with multiple teams across Brand, Marketing Communications, Studio and Analytics to ensure players get the right message at the right time.
The Lifecycle Coordinator will focus on the Battlefield Franchise, working with teams to build the content for the expressed purpose of improving player experiences.
In this role, you will:
• Work with Lifecycle Strategy team to establish when, where and what content our players see at important moments in their personal progression, across messaging channels
• Support the team with coming up with ways to increase the lifetime value of our players
• Continually improve working practices to ensure efficient tracking and excellent delivery.
• Work on strategies that guide how game teams take advantage of the personalization tech and tools available and for reaching cohorts and player segments based on business goals of assigned channels
• Manage content briefs, content calendar and reporting
• Follow content, social, and digital trends and best practices within and outside the gaming industry
You'll need these skills or qualities:
• Passionate about connecting players to the entertainment that they will love
• Time Management: You can prioritize what matters most
• Strategic. You have experience connecting several insight sources into a cohesive message
• Influential: You've worked with different teams and have experience driving change, finding gaps and offering solutions
• 2+ years of experience in email, engagement/lifecycle marketing,
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.