Brand & Content Marketing Manager
EA is looking for a Content Programmer to help publish in-game messaging to our global network of players through enterprise level deployment systems across our portfolio of games.
You will be part of the Lifecycle Marketing team, a centralized, always-on, automated messaging program that drives acquisition, engagement and retention across EA's portfolio of games and destinations. You will drive projects which support the publishing of content to our players and help advise our strategic partners on messaging placement and scheduling approaches. You will report to the Lifecycle Operations & Programming Project Manager.
One of the Lifecycle Marketing team's key principles is to deliver outstanding content experiences for EA players. The Content Programmer will help content creation teams deliver content across our player journeys and lead the change management of these workflows across multiple teams and partner groups.
About the Team
The Lifecycle Marketing team's primary goal is to motivate players to engage with EA games by delivering content against key moments in the player's journey. The team focuses on leveraging behavioral and transactional data, as well as automation tools to deliver highly personalized messages, at scale. The team strategically delivers enterprise-wide solutions that allow for omnichannel messaging and power new digital business models.
• Publishing of content from our in-house programming tools
• High-volume message scheduling among partner groups and against goals
• Troubleshoot in a highly visible environment
• Partner with teams to identify gaps in processes and to develop workflow enhancements
• Cultivate relationships with internal partners and team members
• Develop process documentation and best practices
• Develop an understanding of our player segmentation approach
• Identify opportunities to improve tools
• Follow content, social, and digital trends and best practices within and outside the gaming industry
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2 or more years experience in the Marketing Automation, CRM, marketing data, marketing technology, or Ad Tech fields
• Experience with content management systems, content programming or ad trafficking tools
• Minimum 1 year of digital advertising operations experience, including campaign programming and delivery
• Expertise in quality control checks, in-depth troubleshooting
• Curious and operationally minded
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.