We bring together the creativity, talent and technology to connect players and deliver amazing experiences in entertainment. We thrive on passion, teamwork and pioneering. It's the fuel that drives us to inspire the world to play.
Our Content Operations team is in search of a Content Operations Manager. The Content Operations team, which sits within Marketing Operations and Technology is seen as an essential arm of the business. Our team is hungry to spearhead change, has a lean-in mindset, and is eager to architect efficient unified campaign workspace solutions. We believe we are on the cutting edge of marketing content operations and are looking to grow a well-rounded powerhouse who is interested in driving change for a global organization that is constantly evolving.
Marketing at EA is a global, highly dynamic interdependent network of teams that brings to life state of the art campaigns for some of the most exciting games on the market like FIFA, APEX and Star Wars. Content Operations is the mortar between the bricks; bringing process, technology, and people in order to enable the smoothest possible journey of Marketing content through our workflows.
• You will be a main point of contact for all cross-functional teams in the content pipeline, and participate in the architecture of a Unified Campaign Workspace:
• Understand EA's content pipeline, from planning to deployment.
• Identify all key stakeholders involved.
• Create and optimize their project management tools.
• Directly work with partners to build content pipeline improvements.
• Provide support on the implementation of tools and processes.
• Manage partner relationships that influence positive change.
• You will pave the road to automation and help our business to scale up:
• Identify gaps, opportunities, and ways to increase content scalability.
• Bring standardization.
• Partner with our developers to build solutions using internal and external tools, and help translate business needs into features.
• Oversee content pipeline projects that prepare the business for future automation.
This is a diverse, expanding and challenging role reporting to the Senior Content Operations Manager based in Geneva, Switzerland, with daily communication to the team spread out across the globe.
• 4+ years of experience in Content Operations or Content Production.
• Experience with Content delivery/management is ideal.
• Experience in video games or similar dynamic sports/entertainment environments a plus.
• Proficiency in Office suite, G Suite, ability to create clear visuals and documentation.
• A solid understanding and technical knowledge of content formats.
• Hands-on Project Management experience in a collaborative environment.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
• Inquisitive and curious by nature you will be genuinely interested in how we operate.
• Imaginative and creative when you come up with ideas and solutions.
• Comfortable with change: ability to demonstrate comfort with ambiguity.
• Conscientious with impeccable organizational skills and strong work ethic.
• Excellent at initiating dialogue, identifying barriers and generating alignment.
• As a key player in global communications campaigns, the candidate must have a strong international orientation and an ability to ultimately drive results across disparate geographies.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq33e-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.