Content Manager (12 month contract)
The Digital Experiences (Marketing Innovation) team has an opportunity for a Content Manager. This position will be primarily accountable for supporting and optimizing the company's digital publishing pipeline, live services, and site management associated with maintaining EA's player destinations and web presence. This includes collaborating with direct partners to manage and shape key content, product, and project releases, execute on design layout, address live site issues impacting player experience, and define, track, and report on key performance metrics and improvement opportunities for the Digital Experience team. Secondary responsibilities include partnering with other key functional teams such as development teams for digital content, franchise web, merchandising initiatives, and key marketing initiatives. Our Content Managers play a key part in making the Player experience for EA.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage workload priorities across multiple work streams, including game development support, content publishing, marketing and business programs, and site management
• Build out a framework and process approach to plan, prioritize, and mitigate risk for workload releases
• Publish content that supports programs related to the player experience and/or subscriptions models to ensure partner and business initiatives are met successfully
• Manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver on key deliverable dates and service
• Define and report on key performance indicators
• Support player engagement and content initiatives through publishing content for EA's player portals including regional and localized requirements
• Support merchandising initiatives and promotional events on the digital store
• Set up and manage publishing processes to distribute content updates, offer incentives, and other ad hoc communications to customers or stakeholders
• Support content updates and releases, and related activities for EA's player network, including changes requested by franchise or territory leads
• Identify and bring to action opportunities for process and operations optimization
• 1-2 years experience in leading medium scale projects from scope definition to material deliverables and key milestones
• 4-year college graduate with a background in business or technical field OR 2-5 years of professional experience in digital content management, web publishing, digital operations, or related domain space
• Excellent organizational and time/project management skills to deliver on goals across multiple domains and time zones
• Ability to take concepts and tactical goals and use them as drivers to evolve how workload is defined and executed
• Demonstrated personal and leadership management skills such as setting priorities, managing time, decision-making, multi-tasking, and mentoring/directing others
• Effective written and oral communications skills and a team-oriented work ethic
• Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
• Hands-on experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar content management system desired
• Must have effective and proficient computer skills, including high proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Google Docs, project and workload management applications, and top tier web browsers
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web technologies
• Experience using Microsoft Windows and Windows applications as a power user
• Comfort and familiarity with current subscription and e-Commerce user/buyer feature sets available on major web storefronts (e.g. Netflix, Amazon, Walmart, etc.)
• Problem-solver: A self-starter who asks questions and seeks out answers, and finds/leverages resources to get the job done.
• Collaborative: Able to partner and champion effectively with local and global partners.
• Systems thinker: Understands how technology, design, and processes interact to create products, tools, and approaches to executing work.
• Champion: Proven ability to follow standardized documentation and processes,and also able to identify opportunities to drive innovation and improvements forward.
• Detail-oriented: Meticulous attention to detail.
• Organized: Can be relied upon to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, focus effort based on priorities, and deliver results with a steady, consistent approach.
• Change agent: Comfortable in an evolving startup environment and willing to embrace change with enthusiasm and focus.
• Gamer: Interest in video gaming and or digital/social gaming a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxqbpo-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.