The Customer Success Publishing team has an opportunity for a Content Manager. You will be primarily accountable for supporting and optimizing the company's digital publishing pipeline, live services, and site management associated with maintaining EA's player destinations, web presence, and digital storefronts. This includes working with partners to manage and shape essential content, product, and project releases, working on design layout, addressing live site issues improving player experience, and defining, tracking, and reporting key performance metrics and improvement opportunities for the Publishing team. Secondary responsibilities include partnering with partners such as development teams for digital content, franchise web, merchandising programs, and EAX programs - EA Play. As part of The EAX Customer Success team, you play an important part in building the Player experience for EA.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage workload priorities across multiple work streams, including game development support, content publishing, merchandising, marketing programs, and site management
• Build a framework approach to plan and prioritize risk for workload releases
• Manage content configurations that support programs related to the player experience, EA digital store, and subscriptions models to ensure partner and programs are met
• Manage relationships with multiple partners to accomplish important deliverable dates and service
• Support player engagement and content programs through publishing content for EA's player portals including regional and localized requirements
• Support merchandising programs and promotional events on the digital store
• Set up and manage publishing processes to distribute content updates, offer incentives, and other ad hoc communications to customers or partners
• Support pricing updates, product adjustments, content releases, and related activities for EA's player network, including updates requested by franchise or territory leads
• 1+ years experience leading medium scale projects from scope definition to material deliverables and milestones
• 4-year college graduate with a background in business or technical field OR 2+ years of professional experience in the e-Commerce, digital content management, web publishing, digital operations, or related domain space
• Personal and leadership management skills such as setting priorities and managing your time.
• You will have experience of project and workload management applications, and top tier web browsers
• Experience with web merchandising software or content management systems (CMS)
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web technologies
• Familiarity with current subscription and e-Commerce user'/buyer feature sets available on major web storefronts (e.g. Netflix, Amazon, Walmart, and iTunes)
• You ask questions and look for answers, finds and uses resources to achieve success.
• You partner and champion effectively with both local and global partners.
• You understand how technology, design, and processes interact to create products, tools, and approaches to accomplishing work.
• You're able to identify opportunities to inspire creativity and improvements.
• You will be able to deliver results with a steady and consistent approach.
• You excel in a dynamic environment and embraces change with enthusiasm and focus.
• Gamer: Interest in video gaming and digital'/social gaming industry.