Development Manager - FIFA Software Quality Assurance
Content Designer/Scripter - NHL - Temporary
We are EA Sports
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Challenge Ahead:
As Content Designer/Scripter you will work with the production and design team on identifying and creating live content that the EA Sports customer longs for. Deep knowledge of Hockey and a genuine passion for the sport is a requirement. You will also need a good eye for product quality and usability along with a hunger for AAA game development. Some of the main tasks for this position include live content design and live content execution.
What you will do as an Content Designer/Scripter:
• Work with producers to understand targets and priority changes.
• Create and maintain documentation for upcoming and current presentation features.
• Help with audio recording sessions.
• Camera creation for the EA Sports broadcast package and the main menu.
• Work across teams to manage requirements and coordinate deliverable.
• Contribute to team morale and team health. Encourage others towards positive working relationships.
We are looking for:
• 1+ year of experience in game design and/or production with relevant experience.
• Good knowledge of the EA SPORTS NHL franchise.
• Passion for and understanding of hockey a plus.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great benefits and compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Are you ready to join the game?
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.