Content Designer - Contract
At EA, Associate Designers working with our live service teams, are responsible for implementing the day-to-day creative work that keeps our live mobile games fun, fresh, and engaging.
• Create great content – Our Designers work with the members of their team to create features and programs that delight our players
• Ensure the highest quality – Testing your creations and working with the QA team to make sure things do what they are supposed to do
• 1+ years of game industry experience (QA, design, production…)
• Communication Skills – we're looking for candidates who can effectively express themselves
• Be passionate about games – We are looking for people who play mobile games and understand why they love playing them (and why they don't sometimes)
• Creative and collaborative – A friendly and open nature and an active and curious mind fit in well with us
Nice to Have:
• Football knowledge is a huge plus
• Experience designing mobile free-to-play games.
• Live service experience also desirable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7nv4-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.