Content Designer - FIFA Mobile
Who Are We?
At EA, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It's the FUEL that inspires the best games in the world. We're innovators and great storytellers. But it's not just about amazing your peers – it's about amazing yourself. Take risks. Collaborate with brilliant minds and dare to dream big. Together, we can change the way millions play every day.
We are the EA Sports Mobile Team, a division of EA crafting high-quality mobile games and focusing on delivering high-quality, immersive experiences created to fit the lifestyle of mobile gamers. EA Sports Mobile currently operates in Vancouver, British Columbia, Orlando, Florida, and Bucharest, Romania.
Your Impact at EA:
At EA, Game Designers are champions of the product. As a Game Designer, you'll be an integral member of the team, shaping our games to satisfy both hardcore and casual players, driving commercial success on a free-to-play business model.
• Working with the Lead Designer, Producer, and Product Manager to help define the design with regards to every facet of the game: structure, flow, economy, etc.
• Collaborating closely with all disciplines – engineering, art, QA, etc. – to implement features, systems, and content on schedule and to a high standard of quality.
• Giving direction and feedback to other design team members regarding the specifics of implementation.
• Planning and implementing mechanics and metagame tuning, including collecting and integrating feedback from user experience testing.
• Gathering and reporting detailed updates on the status and quality of the product as features are built.
• Developing and maintaining design documentation, with an emphasis on clarity and concision.
• Identifying, proposing, and implementing improvements to workflow and tools.
• Designing and creating wireframes and screen flows optimized for a mobile-first experience.
• 4+ years of professional game design experience.
• Proven success in designing mobile free-to-play games.
• Experience with metagame design, social gameplay, and endgame activities highly desirable.
• Live service experience also desirable.
• Deep familiarity with BCG, RPG, and sports genres on mobile, PC, and console platforms.
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
• Proficiency with MS Office (specifically Excel and Visio), wikis (e.g., Confluence), and wireframing (e.g., Balsamiq, Adobe XD) highly advantageous.
Please provide a portfolio including game design documentation and other examples of your design work.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.