Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Concept Artist / Graphic Designer (Livery Design)
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer with a proven record working with international brands, to work on livery designs for some of the world's most prestige's automotive and racing brands.
What We Offer:
• Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
• Sensible, Flexible and Family Friendly working hours.
• Competitive salaries.
• Performance bonuses.
• Generous annual leave and additional holidays during Chinese New Year and birthday.
• Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
• Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.
Skills & Requirements:
• You have a passion for art and graphic design.
• You have a keen understanding of design based on visual, cultural, and popular trends.
• You have experience working with International clients.
• An interest in cars / motor racing /automotive and livery design.
• Proficient in Creative Suite CC, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• You have some experience using 3D software such as 3D Studio Max, Maya or similar.
• Excellent organizational skills, including self-management of work schedule.
• Willingness to live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art & Design or equivalent. However, unqualified artists with good portfolios will be considered.
• Good Level of English.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxep3-34-239-177-24-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.