We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Character Artist to join our Malaysian studio, to work on prestigious BAFTA-nominated and winning franchises as well as exciting new titles.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the industry's best, as well as some of its future stars.
At Codemasters we are known for creating some of the most cutting-edge and visceral game experiences and central to this success is our art team. This is your chance to join an illustrious peer group of like-minded professionals.
What We Offer:
• Competitive salaries.
• Industry leading benefits.
• Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
• Flexible and Sensible, family friendly working hours.
• Generous annual leave.
• Access to the latest video games.
• Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
• Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.
• A passion for Character Art.
• A minimum of 1 release Game title for Xbox / PlayStation or PC.
• Proven ability to produce photorealistic characters for realtime/in-game use.
• Proven ability to produce artwork based on art direction documentation.
• Advanced understanding of human anatomy (and comparative animal-anatomy if applicable) and it's reaction to movement.
• Advanced understanding of proportion, silhouette and topology.
• Advanced knowledge of clothing construction and wrinkle behavior.
• Advanced knowledge in creating UV maps and textures.
• Advanced understanding of how and why topology is created to achieve the desired rendering and deformation results.
• Expert knowledge using 3d Studio Max, Photoshop and Zbrush.
Preferable Additional Skills:
• Experience with 3D Character scanning technology.
• Experience using Reality Capture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e2kp-34-239-177-24-42 in your application.