Manager, Milestone Planning - Marketing
Guildford, United Kingdom
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
The UKI Campaign Lead develops, executes and measures locally nuanced integrated omni-channel marketing activations for the EA SPORTS FIFA brand across the UK and Ireland markets, with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on commercial goals worldwide.
What a Campaign Lead does at EA:
• UKI marketing expert: Surface country insights to the team following planning timelines to inform Marcom Strategy for EA SPORTS FIFA.
• Seamless player journeys: Implement locally nuanced omni-channel country marketing activations that support the strategy brief. Ensure cohesion across all owned and partner channels; tracks beat readiness and works to remove barriers to execution.
• Connect marketing activation with product and business deliverables: Track and interpret UKI campaign performance data delivered by analytics teams and translate into learnings and actions.
• Agency management: Manages relevant agencies and contractor resources.
• Communication specialist: Leads media events and activations alongside internal and agency teams. In-territory contact for publishing and external partners including first parties.
• Activation hygiene:
• • Budget tracking: UKI non-media budget tracking and purchase order raising, receipting for the approved UKI campaign execution
• Drive process to ensure legal approval on custom UKI activations
• Localised Content QA: manages reviews and approvals of localised assets (metadata, product glossary, packaging, media assets – video banners, sponsorship; PR materials; localised web pages and others)
• Omni-Channel Activation Plan: Cultural considerations for global Marcom Strategy and locally nuanced omni-channel go-to-market plan for UKI
• UKI Budget Plan: Planning and deployment of $s by channel in market, optimised and reforecast on an ongoing basis
• Beat Readiness Scorecard: Risk and opportunity assessment on flawless execution of important beats
• Activity reporting and evaluation: Reporting results back to the business, identifying learnings
• Commercial understanding – global and local
• Expertise in football and practical knowledge of the sports industry
• Experience with all areas of marketing to manage integrated omni-channel consumer-facing campaigns, nuanced for UKI
• Can manage up and in partnership with a complex matrix of partners across regions
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.