We are EA
Over the last twenty years we've entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning and massively entertaining games. We are a team of accomplished people who create games with joy and passion.
At Criterion, we place enormous value on creative collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspective. Our studio is a healthy mix of industry veterans and newcomers working together to inspire, support, and educate one another.
The Challenge Ahead
The Campaign Design Lead role will work with the Campaign Design Director to establish, and work with their teams to achieve, the campaign gameplay player experience - the core single player journey within NFS. You will report into our Campaign Design Director who directs gameplay, progression, and narrative within our campaign.
At Criterion we are passionate about player-driven narrative and so we are looking for candidates who want to craft a campaign experience that puts as much control into the player's hands as possible while working with the narrative group to ensure we still deliver emotive connections to the characters within our world.
What You'll Do:
• Work with Production and Project Management partners to direct the development of your features
• Collaboratively produce designs for player experiences that satisfy the product goals and creative vision
• Inspire and align your team around your designs
• Work with the development team to review and guide the implementation of the campaign game experience
• Work with our Narrative Design Lead to create experiences that achieve emotive gameplay and connection to characters
What We're Looking For:
• Demonstrated experience in leading the creative for core game experiences
• Passion for working collaboratively with diverse teams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2npe6-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.