Join the EA Studios Technology organization's Analytics Solutions group that supports analytics and data science to improve player experience. EA serves millions of players with multi-genre online experiences via Live Services. Games of the last decade continue to entertain and engage audiences with new titles launching each year. We are looking for an Associate Business Intelligence Engineer to work alongside with our BI Engineer Lead to enable data driven decision making within the Analytics Solutions team at EA. This role is located in North America/EAC and will work remotely with internal customers at various EA locations. If you are someone who is eager to learn new technologies, passion for transforming raw data into simplified but well-designed data driven visualizations with an appetite for cutting edge analytical solutions then you are in the right place.
• As an Associate Business Intelligence Engineer you will be involved in the Product development life cycle from brainstorming ideas to design quality interactive data visualizations that deal with data complexity with elegance.
• Will own the process of adoption, implementation of new tools, technologies and applications used to collect, integrate, analyze, and deliver actionable BI solutions to empower data driven decision making.
• Build close relationships with business stakeholders and act as a liaison between business users and data engineers to deliver scalable end-to-end solutions.
• Explore and advocate self-service Analytics at EA.
• Be a good team player, share, accept ideas in the team and aim for the bigger good of the project at hand.
• Work with big data solutions, data modelling, understand the ETL pipelines and business intelligence solutions
• 1-2 years experience in enterprise-class business intelligence tools like Power BI, Looker, Tableau or similar BI tools.
• Proficiency in writing SQL queries and knowledge of cloud-based databases like Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery or other big data solutions.
• Experience in data modelling, ETL process, and data warehousing.
• Good communication to interact with business users and technical teams.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and high attention to detail.
• Proactive in every step of the development life cycle, from collecting requirements, communicating to users, design, development and testing the products.
• Experience with analytics programming languages in Python/R.
• A passion for games and the gaming industry.
• Knowledge of latest data pipeline tools such as Airflow.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81x26-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.