Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
You will report to our Development Manager.
• Work as a technical liaison with development teams to address build issues and improvements
• Work with team-mates to maintain a robust automation pipeline
• Create and modify pipeline and workflow tools
• Monitor automation systems and respond to breakages
• Monitor metrics to improve automation systems
• Report regular status on assigned tasks and identify project risks
• Document issues and solutions
• You have a degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ years experience in Software development
• Experience with Jenkins (or similar CI tool)
• Experience with revision control and version-control concepts including branching and integrations
• Experience with Python (or other scripting languages), batch, and XML
• Experience writing and debugging in Java or C#
• Manage tasks
• Experience with software engineering concepts, debugging procedures
• Excellent documentation skills
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.