DRE are EA's continuous integration and build experts. We are a team of over 100, located in EA studios across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. We pride ourselves on providing automation services to our internal customers - EA's game, engine, product, and content teams.
We are looking for someone to join the Development and Release Engineering team (DRE) in Melbourne, Australia as a Build Engineer and provide excellent services to our internal game development teams. This engineer will report to our remote Engineering Manager, and you will be supporting Firemonkeys Studio.
• Work as a technical liaison with partner development teams to address build, infrastructure and CI/CD related issues
• Create and maintain automation pipelines and workflows for development teams
• Identify gaps/toil within build & automation workflows and implement automated scalable, reliable and repeatable solutions
• Monitor, debug and address automated systems and build issues
• Work with IT and internal DRE team on expanding and maintaining build infrastructure environments
• Report regular status on assigned tasks and identify project issues
• 3+ years of experience as a Build/DevOps engineer
• Proficient in object-oriented/scripting languages (e.g C#, Java)
• Proficient in scripting languages (e.g Python, Groovy)
• Proficient in implementing CI/CD pipelines (e.g Jenkins, GitLab CI)
• Source control management tools (e.g Perforce, Git, SVN)
• Manage virtual and physical infrastructure (e.g VMs, Macs)
• Mobile app development (e.g iOS, Android)
• Familiar with agile methodology
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7nw56-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.