Senior Communications Specialist - EA Sports
Brand Marketing Manager, Skate
This is a 12 month temporary/contract role
Join the EA Games Brand team, working in Brand Marketing on the next evolution of Skate. As a Brand Marketing Manager, you will help create and execute the integrated, omni-channel marketing plan for Skate, with a focus on building player relationships with our brand. This role requires a team player that is skilled in building strong relationships with our development team and additional internal and external partners, ensuring consistent alignment and flawless execution.
• Consumer-facing marketing: Along with the Brand Marketing director, drives the global marketing plans and execution across channels and regions for the Skate franchise
• Create seamless player journeys: Develops and executes global marketing plans, ensuring cohesion across territories in partnership with Regional Brand Marketing Managers; tracks beat readiness
• Inspire a cross-functional team of marketers: Drive an unassailable sense of shared purpose across functional teams and equip, empower and enable a solution-oriented mindset
• Connects marketing with product and business deliverables: Tracks and interprets campaign performance data and translates into actions
• Agency management: Helps manage supporting marketing agencies (where applicable)
• Marketing Roadmap: Along with the Brand Marketing Director, accountable for creation of global omni-channel marketing plan inclusive of multiple channels – both owned and partner – and aligned to business objectives and strategies.
• Signature Initiatives: Develops breakthrough global marketing programs applicable to all channels and markets
• Establish the KPI Scorecard for the campaign: Work with Insights & Analytics, Global Publishing and Channel Marketing teams to quantify and qualify success metrics
• Beat readiness Scorecard: Risk and opportunity assessment on flawless execution of key beats
• Collaboration: Share expertise and resource to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
• Adaptability: Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to context; Actively seek to become comfortable in new environment or role.
• Dependability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight.
• Results Focus & Initiative: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done.
• Attention to Detail: Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
• 5 or more years' experience in creating, executing, and measuring live service Marketing campaigns with a strong preference to candidates that have worked in videogames or entertainment.
• Ability to drive and execute marketing excellence to optimize product performance
• Commercial / Business acumen & understanding – global and local
• Excels at establishing and fostering strong internal and external relationships; consistently delivers exceptional work that instils a high degree of confidence with partners
• Strong understanding of all areas of marketing to manage integrated omni-channel consumer-facing campaigns
• Ability to execute effectively across a variety of brands and products
• Adept at managing up and in partnership with a complex matrix of partners across regions.
• Ability to take direction, be solution driven and manage priorities with self-sufficiency with remote team members
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k8pz-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.