The EA SPORTS FIFA Brand Marketing Lead develops and executes creative marketing activations for the EA SPORTS FIFA Brand across the North American market, with a focus on building player relationships, strengthening league and club partnerships, and delivering on brand goals. The Brand Marketing Lead will report to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager.
• Develop EA SPORTS FIFA North America marketing campaign that achieves our commercial goals. Responsibilities include research/insight discovery, strategy development, activation development, and budget allocation.
• Manage campaign activations. Responsibilities include budget tracking, legal approvals, and activation measurement.
• Lead North America club/league partnerships to connect with soccer fans across the region.
• Manage our agency partners, contractors, and freelancers. Responsibilities include daily communications, briefing, and activity tracking.
• Uncover and apply compelling data/insights.
• Exhibit expertise in North American soccer culture. You understand the sport (from grassroots to pro, domestic and international) and have a passion for soccer's future potential in North America.
• Passion for and expertise of North American soccer culture and EA SPORTS FIFA as a player and possess an understanding of our player experiences including FUT, VOLTA Football, Career Mode, Pro Clubs, and others.
• Possess strategic marketing skills, including experience developing insight-driven, omni-channel marketing campaigns/activations for the world's leading brands.
• Be a creative thinker. You relish the creative/ideation process and have experience writing briefs for creative teams, agencies, and partners.
• Act as a collaborative partner. You can balance the needs of our business with those of our partners.
• 4+ years experience working in a strategic marketing function at a brand or agency. Sports experience is a plus.
• 2+ years experience developing creative marketing activations/campaigns for the world's leading brands.
• Understanding of North American popular culture, consumer behavior, cultural trends, and engagement opportunities.
• Ability to manage, influence, and work with multiple teams/partners across varying disciplines and time zones to achieve our goals.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and deck-building capabilities.
• Be hard-working, curious, positive, passionate, adaptable, ambitious, respectful, confident, prepared, and collaborative.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n64j-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.