Brand Manager, FIFA Brand Management
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing, Publishing and Positive Play group. Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
We are EA SPORTS FIFA:
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with a storied 25+ year history of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA Football (Soccer) franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 30M players each year across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Join us as a Brand Manager, on the EA SPORTS FIFA Brand Management team. The Brand Management team partners with the studio, marketing, and commercial teams to:
• Guide the development of player-first business and brand strategies, built on consumer, product, commercial and marketplace insights.
• Identify, build, and implement long-term processes and tools, which equip our teams to better deliver tomorrow's products.
• Operate as a consistent cross-functional touchpoint, ensuring all teams are driving together towards a singular long-term vision.
• Tackle new business initiatives and opportunities, which expand the impact of the EA SPORTS FIFA Brand.
• Brand is the one team at EA who oversees ''the entire pitch'' from product creation to go to market activity. Our measure of success is to build a history of positive brand equity with our players which keeps them excited to play the current game and the games to come.
Along with having interests in football, games, and business, you will have a strong strategic and analytical capabilities, and experience owning cross-functional workstreams.
• Work with studio, commercial and marketing to identify the objectives and priorities for the business, with a specific focus on the core FIFA modes (Career Mode, VOLTA, Pro-Clubs).
• Be the direct partner with the studio team in building and implementing long-term pipelines which will be the foundation the FIFA brand across future titles.
• Work with analytics, consumer insights, and other cross-functional partners to identify market opportunities and understand how to unlock them.
• Drive brand strategies, partnering with studio, commercial and marketing to drive cross-discipline alignment.
• Support the important Brand milestone deliverables (long range roadmap, brand experience guide, business brief, player needs analysis) and presentations.
• Lead long-term Brand innovation workstreams, which drive the business forward against key strategic priorities.
You will report to the Director (Core Modes) of FIFA Brand Management and will be an important contributor to the Brand Management team based in Vancouver, Canada.
• 7+ years product marketing or brand management experience.
• Experience driving cross-functional collaboration across Product, Commercial, and Marketing teams.
• Experience in marketing to multiple consumer demographics, especially with football fans, is valued. Preference for working in a large football market.
• Experience partnering with a product development team to make insight informed decisions that satisfy prioritized consumer motivations.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or business or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
• English is the required language of work.
Have an interest in football (soccer) and EA SPORTS FIFA
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k0q4-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.