Brand Creative Coordinator (Contract)
At EA we are a community of creative artists, storytellers and technologists working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
As a Brand Creative Coordinator, you will support the Brand Creative team in asset management and coordination, vendor onboarding and management, and tracking the pipeline and progress daily to report to company partners for some of EA's best known games.
• Experience with task prioritization, and identifying issues to work towards solutions.
• Experience working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while prioritizing projects with tight timelines.
• Knowledge of the gaming industry and game studio workflows is helpful
• Asset management and coordination.
• Liaise daily between multiple teams.
• Coordinate vendor onboarding.
• Work with the team to open, track, and alter POs for vendors.
• Experience with the post-production process and adaptation/localization process
You will also:
• Participate in collaborative efforts within their own team.
• Document and share knowledge and progress with teammates concerning collaborative efforts.
• Assist teammates
• Work and communicate with other members of their team.
• Observe, learn and apply the basics of collaboration inside their immediate team.
Delivery Management and Tracking:
• Track all assets and approvals.
• Manage feedback loops with vendors/production partners in collaboration with your team.
• Create reports and escalate findings.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5z3m-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.