Business Intelligence Analyst, Various Locations
Electronic Arts is an innovative tech company that creates incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need innovative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
We believe that healthy, engaged teams make great games, so we place enormous value on collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspectives. We'd love to hear yours!
The newly formed Global Business Intelligence Group has been set up to consolidate and innovate on EA's Business Intelligence products with the stated aim to make EA's Business Intelligence the best of any entertainment company. The Studio Data and Insights (SDI) group at Electronic Arts is the heart of player, product and business analytics for our titles. We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to help build out the business intelligence solution (Looker) ready for the launch of our next game.
• You will quickly get an understanding of what our business partners and analysts are trying to accomplish through the use of data / business intelligence.
• You will build the underlying explores and data structures which enable the building of accurate and engaging dashboards ready for launch.
• You will consult on 'what good looks like' for the long term planning of the backend data structures.
• You will transform complex data into easily digestible chunks of insight that are understandable for designers and executives alike.
• You will evolve your career by staying on top of the industry trends, having access to the best tools and workflows, and guiding EA technology development.
• You are a recognized expert in Looker Business Intelligence
• You are Looker LookML Certified.
• You have participated in several similar Looker projects in the past.
• You have a passion for games and technology.
• You are an expert in relational databases (SQL) and big data solutions (i.e. Hadoop/Hive).
• Any experience with statistical toolkits such as Python or R.
• Your preferred method of working is in an agile environment, specifically Agile Sprints.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwbjok-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.