As part of the Automation Analysts team you will take ownership of automation projects relevant to your allocated game area. You will be both a liaison between the partners and our programmers partners while also managing our tools and infrastructure.
• You will identify, assess, solve and/or escalate automation related issues to our partners and partners
• You will maintain the tools and infrastructure used for one or more automation projects
• You will create and keep a close relation with the POCs and partners for the projects you are overseeing
• Technical skills
• Experience with scripting and scripting languages (Jenkins, PowerShell)
• Experience using tools associated with the QA environment(Jira, Power BI)
• Soft skills
• Experience communicating with partners be it written communication or face-to-face
• Perform well both as part of a team and bring value by bringing your approach to handling projects
• Other qualifications
• English conversational level is mandatory
• 2 years QA experience preferably in the Gaming Industry
• 1 year experience communicating directly with partners
• Experience with QA Automation is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7nob8-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.