EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and teamwork are at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
You will report to the Development Director.
• You will work with Audio Artists and designers to support and implement Audio features on an AAA title.
• You will design technical designs for the entire feature
• You will do requirements gathering and designing new tech; build a tech module
• You will work with a proprietary engine to develop stable, scalable, efficient, and shareable code
• You will work with people on a large team both locally and remotely
• You will use common software engineering design patterns and paradigms
Required Technical Experience:
• Proficiency with C++ and experience in object-oriented design and implementation
• Knowledge of good software programming practices
• Experience debugging problems using tools
Nice to Have:
• Experience working on Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo game consoles or other embedded systems.
• Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, Lua) and interpreted languages (C#)
• Experience working in Gameplay / Game Modes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gme4e6-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.