Client Software Engineer - FIFA
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to bring outstanding visuals, audio and technology to life. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
In the EA Create Audio team, creative and technical audio experts create voice recording and editing, in-game commentary and voice overs, sound effects, music production and composition, scores and themes. From UI and menus to vehicles, weapons, environments, characters and beyond.
The Challenge Ahead:
EA Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Audio Artist with technical proficiency who can make an immediate contribution to our team supporting and development for NHL. You have core experience in audio logic systems, visual scripting, and implementation. You will work within the EA Create Audio team and have an intermediate understanding of game development. You will have a technical background, a passion for video games, and an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience.
• Creating quality audio for video games
• Submit final audio files on or before required deadlines
• Interactive element tuning (such as XML files)
• Audio post production for in-game video content
• 3+ years game/audio experience
• Is comfortable with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a level of proficiency in at least one DAW
• Familiar with ADR and conforming software
• Solid knowledge of PC hardware and software
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Good creative and technical thinker
• Works well as part of a team
• Strong artistic and creative sensibilities
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.