Audio Artist - NHL (SFX)
EA Create Audio is an award-winning audio team creating audio assets for titles within EA STUDIOS. Through uniting our creative talents and technical expertise, EA Create Audio is driving industry-leading audio through partnership, expertise, innovation and uncompromising quality.
EA Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Audio Artist with sound design skills who can make an immediate contribution to our team supporting development for NHL. You have a core experience in producing quality sound assets within a given timeline. You will work within the EA Create Audio team and have an intermediate understanding of game development. You will have a background in sound editing for post audio or game development, a passion for video games, and an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience.
• Creating quality audio for video games
• Submit final audio files on or before required deadlines
• Interactive element tuning (such as XML files)
• Audio post production for in-game video content
• 3+ years game or audio experience
• Strong artistic and creative sensibilities
• Good creative and technical thinker
• Is comfortable with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a level of proficiency in at least one DAW
• Solid knowledge of PC hardware and software
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Works well as part of a team
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that succeeds on creativity and individuality.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxo0p4-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.