EA Create Audio is an award-winning audio team creating audio assets for titles within EA STUDIOS. Through uniting our creative talents and technical expertise, our Audio team is driving industry-leading audio through partnership, professionalism, expertise, innovation, and uncompromising quality.
We are looking for an experienced Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to all aspects of audio development within the EA Create - Audio team, supporting EA Sports titles.
Audio Artists will own the audio-specific project(s), with the goal of creating a quality audio experience. Reporting to the Development Manager and taking direction from the Audio Leads, you will need to have skills in post-production and in all phases of audio design and production, with proficiency in more than one key component – sound design, music, voice production, and implementation.
• Design and implement sound patches according to technical guidelines
• Design and implement audio content
• Debug logic schematics and system components
• Responsible for setup, tuning and debugging behavior of coded or prefabricated runtime systems
• Utilize visual programming and scripting languages to achieve desired results from audio runtime systems
• Understand interactions between various runtime systems, their effects on mix, and other global systems
• Understand and author scripted workflows
Required Skills and Experience
• Minimum 3 years audio production experience (or equivalent)
• 3+ years of game audio experience
• Fully proficient in DAW production and associated audio production tools
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Proficiency in Python scripting a plus
• Solid experience using game audio development tools, technology, and pipelines
• Solid understanding of multichannel audio production and object audio considerations
• Solid knowledge of PC and console audio hardware
• Outstanding sound design and listening skills
• Experience in the area of technical implementation of game audio
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb76vy-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.