Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to our team. You should have core experience in select phases of audio design and production, in at least one key component – sound design, music, voice production, and implementation. You will work within the Create Audio team and should have a basic understanding of game development. If you have a passion for video games, with an overwhelming desire to create an outstanding audio experience - join us!
• Create quality audio for video games
• Author small and well-defined audio-related tasks
• Directly support portion(s) of feature(s) or small project or task(s)
• Participate in quality control review of project(s)
• Be involved in sound design of source elements, editing, naming and file organizatio
• 1 or more years of game audio and/or post-production experience
• Basic experience using game development tools, technology and pipelines (Wwise, FMOD)
• Comfortable with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a level of proficiency in at least one DAW
• Solid knowledge of PC hardware and software
• Work well as part of a team
• Strong artistic and creative sensibilities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmw05x-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.