Audio Artist II - Commentary Recording Engineer (Contract)
Commentary Recording Engineer
Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Audio Artist who can make an immediate contribution to our team. You will work with the audio team for a specific project. You should have core experience in select phases of audio design and production, in every important component – sound design, music, voice production, and implementation. You will work within the Create Audio team and should have a basic understanding of game development. You should have a passion for video games, with an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience.
- Create quality audio for video games
- Record talent and process recordings
- Directly supports portions of features or tasks
- Ensure quality of assets meet project standards
- Dialogue editing, mastering, naming and file organization
- Deep experience in recording, editing and processing audio with DAWs
- Multiple years working on recording, game audio, or audio post-production
- Is comfortable with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a high level of proficiency in at least one DAW
- Good understanding of dialogue/commentary audio standards in video games
- Self-motivated individual with a solution-oriented work ethic
- Team oriented with a strong desire to both learn and teach
- Strong artistic and creative sensibilities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-req5q5-35-175-107-185-42 in your application.