Audio Artist II - Commentary (Contract)
EA Create Audio is an award-winning audio team creating audio assets for titles within EA STUDIOS. Through uniting our creative talents and technical expertise, our Audio team is driving industry-leading audio through partnership, professionalism, expertise, innovation, and uncompromising quality.
We are looking for an experienced Commentary Audio Artist who will focus on commentary audio implementation and can make an immediate contribution to all aspects of commentary development within the EA Create Audio team, supporting College Football. Commentary Artists will help build commentary and VO systems and participate throughout all stages of production. Reporting to the Development Manager and taking direction from the Audio Leads, you will need to have skills in the recording and editing of quality VO content and advanced asset management. Programmatic scripting skills are a must, while managing the quality of your work.
• Submit finalized audio assets through Perforce (P4V) on or before required deadlines
• Editing and organizing in-game VO assets per naming convention protocols
• Receive and build the Audio Director's vision, while taking pride in your work
• Minimum 2 years Game Audio, Post-Production, or Music Production (or equivalent)
• Experience with Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and SQL
• Expert in at least one DAW (Protools or Reaper)
• Solid experience using audio development tools, technology, and pipelines. (e.g. Wwise/Fmod/Unreal/Unity)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81ee9-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.