We are looking for an associate user researcher who has a passion for evaluating the gaming experience. You are motivated and excited to be part of an accomplished and advanced team shaping the future of EA games. Apply your passion for research and digital entertainment to the development of fun and creative gaming experiences. Conduct strategic research to help increase the quality of EA's products, and work with experienced design and production teams to integrate usability and user research into the development process.
• Conduct user research studies for all of EAs products
• Use methods (observation, interviews, journals, video ethnography, surveys, lab studies, instrumentation) to provide research support to product teams across EA
• Partner with a global team of people with diverse teams (researchers, designers, product planners, market researchers, producers) to produce insights which improve the trajectory of their product work
• Work with other researchers, insights partners, and game teams to understand franchise goals, and present insights (verbal & written reports), recommendations and ongoing design consultation.
Qualifications & Skills:
• You have an bachelor's degree in experimental psychology (experimental, social, cognitive), human computer interaction, human factors, or a related field, or equivalent industry and/or education experience
• Experience in research design and familiar with different research methodologies (e.g. field studies, interviewing, contextual inquiry, questionnaire development and survey research, usability studies, competitive benchmarking)
• Statistical experience and data modeling
• Experience working on a globally distributed team considered a merit
• Ability to travel occasionally
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
• Great compensation package plus annual bonus scheme
• Private medical insurance & dental care
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Stock plans
• Employee discounts
• Annual game points and digital download allowance
• Onsite café
• Casual dress code
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7znp-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.