Market Intelligence Analyst
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully craft programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the mostmeaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We continually listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams. This role reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
What an Associate Talent Sourcer does at EA:
• You will manage top of funnel talent attraction activities for open positions within assigned client groups.
• You are expected to source candidates with a diverse set of experiences across multiple channels including applicants, active team referrals and direct outreach to passive candidates.
• You will co-lead kick-off meetings with Recruiters, armed with talent insights data to help develop sourcing strategies for positions.
• Research new talent sourcing channels, always working to uncover new hidden talent.
• Manage the candidate experience from initial engagement through handoff to Recruitment partners and be available throughout the recruiting life cycle.
• You will partner with Recruiters and advise them on candidate strategies to best position us to close.
• Track actionable recruitment data and produce regular (and ad-hoc) reports on candidate activities.
• Provide full cycle recruitment support for specified roles and coverage for teammates when needed.
Who You Are:
• 2+ years previous recruitment/sourcing experience either in-house or in a recruitment agency environment
• A trust builder, you're in a position to change someone's career trajectory, it can't be done if they don't trust you.
• You have an insatiable appetite to find the best deals, if you can find the best deals, you can find great people.
• You have a growth mindset and understand that not all searches are going to be easy and are energized by this.
• You have a point of view on candidates, align your instincts with data collected through your research and screens.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx79vj-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.