The Associate Quality Designer will prioritize the player, ensuring that feedback is delivered with the community in mind and at multiple stages of development, based on research. With an industry growth focused on content and player sentiment, our ability to improve product success is an area where we will continue to invest.
• You will prioritize the most valuable areas for testing and recommend the appropriate set of tests designed to improve the quality of the product.
• You will get familiar with the product through play sessions or qualitative feedback to better understand player behavior to come up with relevant design recommendations and suggestions
• You will work with Project Managers, Quality Designers and Analysts to help define and deliver the quality verification test strategy.
• You will acquire the knowledge of your respective ownership area and that of the QA domain activities in partnership with direct team members.
• You will work with the existing tracking tools and QA documentation and recommend test methodologies in collaboration with all EA studios.
• You will understand and point out test strategy gaps at earlier stages and provide mitigation alternatives based on data assessments to avoid risks throughout the project life cycle.
• You will use relevant documentation to create and recommend test suites, assess effort estimations and to schedule test plans following project phases and timeline.
• You will communicate with other team members to ensure tests are performed within the ownership area.
• You will focus on prevention and containment test efforts.
• You will coach analysts and other individual contributors.
• You will report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication with appropriate managers and other partners.
• 2+ years of experience with and knowledge of software testing processes, automated testing, testing techniques, test case design.
• The ability to critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
• Experience with and knowledge of software test processes, test methodology, test case design and execution.
• Good written presentation skills are needed to communicate in detail with the teams involved throughout the development lifecycle.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycles.
• Knowledge of available gaming technologies.
• Experience with data-driven product design.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g40691-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.