Associate Product Owner/Development Manager (Temporary)
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to provide outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing content and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
The EA Create Tools and Technology Team is looking for accomplished people to help us fulfill our mission of providing creative tools and workflows that allow EA to lead the industry in content quality. Our group strives to build an ecosystem of modular components that are efficient, adjustable to trends and allow for quick iteration of any artistic idea into reality.
The Challenge Ahead:
As Associate Product Owner/Development Manager, you will be part of a distributed team, overseeing the success of the product under your stewardship from start to finish. You inspire your team and ensure your team works creatively while keeping an eye on the end target. This role is your chance to focus on a large asset library product that is being developed within EA Create, with the support of an amazing, and growing, team. You will report to the product Development Director, and partner closely with the Product Manager.
• Communicate the product vision and business intent to the development team.
• Document user story details, working with the product, technical and design leads to ensure accurate stories are captured for the development team.
• Support the product discovery, documenting new features for implementation.
• Plan and scrub the product backlog regularly, breaking down epics and estimating user stories with the development team.
• Attend and lead (where appropriate) scrum meetings including sprint planning, standups, and retrospectives.
• Organize the team's day to day, working with the project, product, technical and design leads to remove blockers from the team.
• Work with the project Development Director to manage team's processes, planning and velocity.
• 2+ years Project Management, Product Owner, or Business Analyst experience on technical projects/products.
• 1+ years of experience using Agile project management methodology.
• University degree Bachelors or equivalent professional experience.
• Bonus if you have experience using JIRA.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1y9xe-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.